Diverticulitis flare up: First-Aid
The pain can be scary and can indicate a problem.
During the diverticulitis episode, they had to take strong antibiotics to eradicate it. Sometimes at a hospital.
If this is your case – please check your body temperature. If you have a fever, then stop reading and seek immediate medical attention.
If your body temperature is normal, then you probably just got an “early warning”. That tells you something is wrong. You should use this early warning to treat your digestive tract and prevent escalation to a full diverticulitis inflammation.
20% of people who have had Diverticulitis will have recurring episodes.
First-Aid for diverticulitis flare-up contains:
- Aloe-Vera Potion to lubricate and sanitize the intestines.
- Recipe of nature’s antibiotics.
- Vegetable Juice that will sustain your body while fasting.
- Cookies that reduce pain and heal.
Taking it in your diet can make your intestines stronger with fewer flare-up pains.
Reducing the risk of Diverticulitis emergencies.
Here is the feedback Dawn gave us:
Yes, your booklet was very interesting & informative.
My first attack ever of Diverticulitis was April ( thought it was food poisoning).
2nd Attack ( worse & severe ).
What I’ve learned:
- Aloe Vera Juice – never had it before, but tastes wonderful & awesome in prevention ( no attack in 12 weeks ).
I drink it everyday now.
- Honey (table spoon at breakfast & dinner )
- Yogurt ( Activia Plain – billion pro-biotics) – one cup a day per my doctor.
- Psyllium ( every am before breakfast ) – love it with flaxseed ( Organic Fibrelife ).
- More fiber ( make main portions of meals )
- Water – keep hydrated.
- Exercise / keep active.
Click “purchase” to get your copy:
Aren’t sure yet?
You can get veterinarian recipes from the booklet to your email address.
It will allow you to be fasting for several days without discomfort.
This booklet does not replace medical treatment!