Diverticulitis flare up: First-Aid
Contains several home-made herbal recipes that:
- Relieve constipation.
- Prevent inflammation.
- Soothe pain.
- Proper toilet position to make exertions easier and full.
- Potion to lubricate and sanitize the intestines, allowing it to heal and expels remains.
- Cookies that reduce pain and heal.
- Potion recipe of Ginger and Turmeric. Allowing you to take a high dose of it.
We are getting good feedback from our customers. Most tell us that it helped them.
Here is the feedback Dawn gave us:
Yes, your booklet was very interesting & informative.
My first attack ever of Diverticulitis was April ( thought it was food poisoning).
2nd Attack ( worse & severe ).
What I’ve learned:
- Aloe Vera Juice – never had it before, but tastes wonderful & awesome in prevention ( no attack in 12 weeks ).
I drink it everyday now.
- Honey (table spoon at breakfast & dinner )
- Yogurt ( Activia Plain – billion pro-biotics) – one cup a day per my doctor.
- Psyllium ( every am before breakfast ) – love it with flaxseed ( Organic Fibrelife ).
- More fiber ( make main portions of meals )
- Water – keep hydrated.
- Exercise / keep active.
Click “purchase” to get your copy:
This booklet does not replace medical treatment!