Vegetable juice is beneficial for our bowel health, but do you know the fiber can also be eaten?
Here, we are giving you a recipe on how to make a delicious yet nutritious sausage that is made from vegetable fiber. The best alternative way of making sausage, very healthy food that can be eaten, and also helpful for our digestive system. What are the benefits that can get on eating a vegetable sausage? Here is the list of benefits of eating vegetable fiber sausage:
Helps Maintain Bowel Health
helps you to have a soft, regular bowel movement. It can also reduce the risk of having colon cancer.
Cleanse the Colon
fiber has a characteristic like a scrub-brush like that helps cleaning up the foods that stick unto the intestines. It also helps the colon healthy.
Normal Bowel Movement
helps you to have a regular bowel movement. Fiber can also reduce the experiencing of constipation and diarrhea.
Making the Vegetable Fiber Sausage
Here are the ingredients for making a Vegetable Fiber Sausage:
- Vegetable Fiber
- 1 egg
- Cabbage (for filming)
- 2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoon chopped oregano
- Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon of All-Purpose Flour
For making a vegetable fiber sausage, here’s the following procedure:
- In a large bowl, put vegetable fiber, chopped thyme, and chopped oregano.
- On the other bowl, beat one large egg then whisked it. Mixed it into the large bowl together with the first mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour, it will help to get its desired shape. Mixed it all.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste
- Divide it into your preferred portion
- As for shaping the vegetable sausage, we will be using a leaf of cabbage for it to be more healthy. Put a portion of vegetable sausage mixture, then roll it until it reaches its desired shape.
- Place it on the fridge for a couple of hours to holds its shape.
- Cook it using an air fryer to achieve a more healthy kind of vegetable sausage.
Enjoy it with your family!